|Packaging Size||1kg. & 500gms|
|Dosage (kilogram per acre)||2gm/lit|
MOVI’K is a formulation comprising highly effective Potash Mobilizing Bacteria and products contains more than one billion (1×109) cfu/gm.
It increases the availability of “unavailable K” in the soil and thereby increases mineral uptake by the plant.
MOVI’K helps in mobilizing Potash in the soil and thereby;
· Increases disease resistance and drought tolerance.
· Helps in photosynthesis process
· Translocates carbohydrates to the roots and fruits
· Helps accumulation of sugar in fruits and thereby increases crop yield
· Regulates the opening and closing of the stomata and helps in osmotic regulation
· Enhances development of fruit size and color
· Enhances shelf life of produce
CropmateTM is a formulation containing more than one billion (1×109) cfu/gm of beneficial Plant Growth Promoting Rhizobacteria (PGPR)
It colonizes the roots and promotes plant growth and increase productivity through direct action or via control of plant diseases.
P’RISE is a formulation containing more than one billion (1×109) cfu/gm of highly effective Phosphate Solubilizing Bacteria (PSB)
It enhances the bioavailability of phosphates by solubilizing insoluble phosphates by producing organic acids.
Enhances the bioavailability of phosphorus and thereby-
· Facilitates cell division, development of cell and DNA formation
· Enhances root development particularly of lateral and fibrous roots
· Increases flower development and fruit set, hastens crop maturity
· Helps in formation of tri-phosphate (ATP)
· Results in high quality seed and increases crop yield
XplorerTM comprises of three different spp. of Mycorrhizal Fungi which can associate with wide range of cultivated crops.
Mycorrhizal fungi (MF) colonize the plant’s root system and develop a symbiotic association called a “Mycorrhiza”.
Forms a network of filaments that associate with plant roots and draw nutrients and water from the soil which the root system would not be able to access otherwise.
It inhibits spore germination of plant pathogen, disrupts germ tube growth, and interferes with the attachment of the pathogen to the plant
It protects against pathogens causing diseases in plants like Uncinula spp., Rhizoctonia spp., Alternaria spp., Fusarium spp., Colletotrichum spp., Cecospora spp., Sclerotinia spp., Verticilium spp., Macrophomina spp., Aspergillus spp., Penicillium spp., Neurospora spp., Cladosporium4 spp., Phytopthora spp. and Pythium spp.
Application of Rubitrol prior to OR at early stages of disease development gives maximum eective control
It is best to include Rubitrol in Integrated Pest Managment programme, when conditions are favorable to heavy disease pressure
· Preventive limits growth and development or diseases in crops
· Activates plant’s own defense system
· Helps to fight against various plant pathogens
· Beneficial for agricultural crops
· Effective even in hard weather conditions
· Safe for the environment and farmers
Rhizocare is a high potency biofungicide containing Trichoderma viride (2×106 cfu/gm)
· High efficiency antagonistic microbes in Rhizocare grows fast and coils fungal pathogens and parasitizes them completely
· Controls Seed and Soil borne fungal diseases and some foliar pathogens on all crops
· Very effective against wilt and rot diseases
Velox is a consortium of dierent beneficial microorganisms of genus Bacillus, screened from large number of naturally occurring microbial ora.
It contains more than six billion (6×109) cfu/gm highly effective biocomposting bacteria.
• Saves time and labor greatly shortening the composting process.
• Premium quality of the compost
• Increases soil fertility
• Increases microbial activity
• Composting transforms raw organic residues into humus-like material through the activity of microorganisms
|Pack Size||1 kg & 500 grams|
It enhances plant nutrition uptake resulting better yield performance.
Key Benefits –
Healthier crop with vigorous plant growth
Enhances flowering, less drop and better fruit set
Enhances resistance to drought, pests and diseases
Increases quality of fruit (size, taste, shelf life)
Increases yield and sugar content